There is another blog I am slowly putting together, called, Michigan Spiders, where I will only post spiders you can find in Michigan. It is a slow process but I will add to it as I find new spiders and get their pictures. Feel free to send in any pictures of spiders you want to know about.

Note to Bloggers

Please forgive the lower resolution of the sample pictures. I assure you that all of my down loads will be a much sharper image.

If you are looking for something in particular, please feel free to E-Mail Me and request it. Please put "Deluxe Blogger Templates" in the Subject if you do e-mail me.

These templates are free. I would like to make a request however. If you use one of my templates, it would mean very much to me if you would add a link to Deluxe Blogger Templates in your blog or where ever you can add one.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thanksgiving-2 Two Column Template

Two Column Layout from Deluxe Blogger Template
Get code to this Template .... Thanksgiving-2 2c.xml